Entry forms and Supplementary Regulations are now available for Round one of the Australian Superbike Championship, to be help at the iconic Phillip Island Grand Prix location this February 24th-26th.
The ASBK, held in conjunction with the 2017 FIM Motul World Superbike Championship Yamaha Finance Round, will feature the Australian Superbikes, Australian Supersport and the Australian Supersport 300cc class.
This year is sure to be bigger and better with so much competition entering the ranks of ASBK. Don’t miss out on your opportunity now to enter ASBK Round one, simply click here.
To download your copy of the Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form, CLICK HERE.
Entries for the event close of 20th January 2016, and must be sent via mail to:
**Faxed Entries will not be accepted.
The 2017 ASBK calendar:
- Round 1: 23rd – 26th February (WSBK Support Classes), Phillip Island Grand Prix
- Round 2: 17th – 19th March, Wakefield Park, NSW
- Round 3: 28th – 30th April, Winton Motor Raceway, VIC
- Round 4: TBA
- Round 5: 25th – 27th August, Morgan Park Raceway, QLD
- Round 6: 8th – 10th September, Sydney Motor Sport Park, NSW
- Round 7: 6th – 8th October, Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, VIC