Online entries via the Race Entry website are now available for Round 5 of the 2016 Yamaha Motor Finance Australian Superbike Championship presented by Motul Pirelli, to be held at Morgan Park Raceway, Queensland on August 5-7, 2016.
To enter via the website, please click on the links at the bottom of this release for your respective classes.
The 2016 ASBK classes for Round 5 will again include The Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance Superbikes, Motul Supersport, Honda Moto3/125GP, Up to 300 Production, Over 300 Production, Women’s 300 Production and the YMF R3 Cup.
The support classes for Round 5 include Club Class Motorcycle Sportsmen of QLD (Formula 3 & 4 Combined Classes) – anyone wishing to enter can do so via the Race Entry website through the links below.
To download your copy of the Supplementary Regulations for Rounds 2-6 CLICK HERE.
Entries for Round 5 of the ASBK close on Friday July 22, at 5pm AEST and can be completed by clicking the appropriate link below:
- Australian Superbike and Supersport
- Honda Moto 3/125GP, Production and YMF R3 Cup
- Club Class Motorcycle Sportsmen of QLD (Formula 3 & 4 Combined Classes)
The ASBK Management Team would also like to advise that any competitors not receiving emails via our ASBK nominated email address, to please email email@example.com with your contact details, to ensure that all competitors receive important updates prior to all ASBK rounds.
More information on this event will be posted as it comes to hand via the ASBK website (www.asbk.com.au).
2016 ASBK yearly calendar below:
- Round 1 Phillip Island GP Circuit, WSBK, Vic 25-28 February
- Round 2 Wakefield Park Raceway, NSW 25-27 March
- Round 3 Sydney Motorsport Park, NSW 16-17 April
- Round 4 Barbagallo Raceway, WA 3-5 June
- Round 5 Morgan Park Raceway, QLD 6-7 August
- Round 6 Winton Motor Raceway, Vic 30 September – 2 October
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ ASBK on Facebook or ‘Follow’ @ASBK to keep up to date with all the latest news on social media.