2. Entry to the pits included in all ticket prices!
3. Early Bird Tickets available to the first 500 2-day Adult and 2-day Concession Tickets purchased. Early Bird Ticket holders will receive a Pit Lane Walk on Sunday, 9 September. Purchase Tickets by Friday, 7 September at 11:59 PM! If you won a Pit Lane Walk CLICK HERE for details on how to redeem.
4. Corporate Hospitality Tickets available (online only until 11:59 PM, Saturday, 8 September) and include:
* Sunday Entry Only
* Fully carpet VIP Pavilion with seating
* Huge lawn area at Turn 1 for great viewing
* Finger food supplied all day, drinks at bar prices
* Complimentary Pit Lane Walk
* Concession, MA Member, and group discounts not applicable to Corporate Hospitality Tickets
Online Only Sunday Corporate Hospitality 16-17 years old – $60 (closes 11:59 PM, 8 September)
Online Only Sunday Corporate Hospitality 15 and under – $40 (closes 11:59 PM, 8 September)
Online 2 Day Adult – $30 Gate 2 Day Adult – $35
Online 2 Day Concession – $25 Gate 2 Day Concession – $30
Online 1 Day Adult – $20 Gate 1 Day Adult – $25
Online 1 Day Concession – $15 Gate 1 Day Concession – $20
Children 15 and under – FREE
MA Members receive a 25% discount code, which is only available for Adult 1 day or Adult 2 day tickets and does not apply to Early Bird, Concession, or Corporate Hospitality tickets or existing group discounts. The MA discount code is only applicable for online ticket sales.
Concession applies to current Defence Force, Pensioner, Carer and Student card holders
10% group discount applicable to 1-day Adult and 2-day Adult tickets for purchases of 20+ tickets (must be done in one transaction of minimum 20 tickets). Group discount is not applicable to Concession Tickets, Early Bird Tickets or Corporate Hospitality Tickets.
Parking Details: – Dedicated motorcycle lane for ticket entry, motorcycle parking near Canteen
– Only vehicles with valid ASBK Parking Passes or valid Disabled parking passes will be permitted to proceed to the Pit Paddock. Parking is required in the designated areas only.
Live Stream and TV Details: Can’t make it to the track!? Be sure to catch all the action LIVE!
Sunday, 9 September
SBS Live: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Fox Sport: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Located two hours North of Melbourne in rural Victoria, Winton Motor Raceway was first operational in 1959. Built by the Benella Auto Club the circuit is geographically the flattest venue on the ASBK calendar, its stop and go layout following traditional car circuit formula. In 1997 the club added a one kilometre extension which only cemented the flavour.
Ironically, however, despite the clear car influence in the design Winton Motor Raceway is extremely popular with motorcyclists and motorcycle race fans. The layout plays well into the hand of any rider who is a demon under breaks and rides a bike that offers good braking stability and turn in.
Resurfaced at the beginning of 2016 the move eliminated most of the bumps and now provide vastly improved grip. This additional abrasion has provided riders with a lot more confidence, however the more abrasive surface has also increased tyre degradation. With this in mind it is critical to ensure the character of the rear shock handles the transition from breaking to power efficiently over race distance. The race is won by a fast and smooth rider who conserves tyres.
The one area that lends itself to beautifully to bikes is the sequence of turns through from Turn Five to Eight, a combination of the only fast flowing left sweeper and right left switchbacks. From Turn Four you’ll often see riders setting up a pass leading to a Turn Seven pass under brakes.
Turn 10, 11 and Turn one all offer passing opportunities for those brave on the brakes.
The best viewing is from Turn Two under the commentary tower and through Turns Six to Nine at the back of the venue.